School/Mass shootings are now part of our culture.

Food for thought, has the inquisition not already happened? You disagree with one thing on the left? Racist. Another? Transphobe. Meanwhile more and more kids get medicated, more and more kids are suddenly trans. When I was in school you'd never know a teacher was gay, you'd never know their politics. Maybe you'd get some type of slant from a high school teacher during an election cycle, maybe. College was where I saw professors be really liberal. Which worked at VMI as the student body itself was exceptionally conservative. Although admittedly I was very liberal when I entered the place.
I get the feeling it already has. Right now we're at the stage where they're trying to supplant the native population. I added some new posts to the migration thread. Long story short, I think we are past point of no return. Getting rid of these outside influences is going to take the country uniting and some very unpleasant societal changes.

Simple parenting probably has more to do with this fascination with random violence than some fixation on world history and religious fanaticism...
...I feel like we are all having a really hard time moving on from the topic of "Spanish Inquisition" as it applies to the topic of school shootings as a cultural corner stone - maybe the inquisition really is "here to stay"

Here to Stay.jpg

Simple parenting probably has more to do with this fascination with random violence than some fixation on world history and religious fanaticism...
...I feel like we are all having a really hard time moving on from the topic of "Spanish Inquisition" as it applies to the topic of school shootings as a cultural corner stone - maybe the inquisition really is "here to stay"

View attachment 45757
Lol, love you Box. I derailed things a bit, sorry.

Adventure Time Lol GIF

Back