ShadowSpear Care Package/Support Program

Phoenix

Unverified
I think I still have some of my dads' pack rat treasures around. I will check, but if I remember correctly, some useful tools, and I have a few not being used cell phones I can send. Really not for sure what all would be helpful?

Ooh-Rah

Semper-Fi
Verified Military
Any barbers on the site?

I've got a pretty nice set of Wahl electric clippers (with 10 attachments) that we bought for the boys. I think we used it exactly twice....free to a good home - ideally one that will create many wonderful deployment haircuts !

Jesus I was pretty!

Screen Shot 2017-03-08 at 9.29.54 PM.png

IMG_6174.jpg

LibraryLady

Verified Military
Bump.

Now that I'm back posting, I'm also back in the cookie box business.

Please PM addresses for either yourself or someone you know who's deployed.

I think there's one or two folks on here who need to not spill the beans as to the type of contents in my boxes. Well, except Free (I mean @AWP ) I think the spiders in his boxes have added grey hairs to what little hair he's still got. }:-)8-):-o

LL

Diamondback 2/2

Infantry
Verified Military
SSMP
Military Mentor
Bump.

I think there's one or two folks on here who need to not spill the beans as to the type of contents in my boxes. Well, except Free (I mean @AWP ) I think the spiders in his boxes have added grey hairs to what little hair he's still got. }:-)8-):-o

LL

One of the best care packages I ever got, my squad and I sure appreciated it!

AWP

Formerly Known as Freefalling
SOF Support
Bump.

LL

Ya'll do know how to put together a box! Zero complaints here.