ShadowSpear Secret Santa 2015

policemedic

Verified SWAT
It's that time of the year again!

Members of the ShadowSpear forum are part of a community that is somewhat unique. Many of us have broken bread together, shared adult beverages, and opened our homes to each other in a natural extension of the brother/sisterhood we knew in the military. During the Christmas season, that sense of community is fostered through the ShadowSpear Secret Santa!

Everyone is invited to participate. The rules are simple. Gifts need not be expensive; $20-30 should do it. Gifts should be mailed to your designated target in time to arrive by Christmas. As this isn't your typical Secret Santa, you don't have to disclose your identity to your target, which just adds to the fun!

Those who wish to participate should send @policemedic a private message with your name and mailing address. If you have a target in mind or wish to restrict yourself to certain user groups let me know. I will pair you up and disseminate the target list.

Should something go awry and you participated but didn't receive a gift let me know. I will make it good.

Time Hack-- you have until December 8 to submit your name and info. Assignments will be sent out NLT 2359 Eastern on December 9.

If anyone has questions, post them here. BUT do not post your address or preferred target here in the clear; that information must be sent via PM.

Ok folks.

All of you should have received your target. If for some reason I missed you, I blame @pardus. Send me a PM and I'll fix it.

I know there aren't that many shopping days left, but please try to send your gifts in time for a Christmas arrival. You can choose to remain anonymous or to disclose your identity; it's completely up to you.

I charge you all with being creative, interesting, and fun with your gifts but please remember the USPS will not deliver flamethrowers. Especially if they are fueled.

Please post up when your gifts arrive so that I can check you off the list. If you participated but do not receive your gift (or a message that it will be delayed) please let me know. I will make it good.

Happy Christmas!

Back