Shocking video of children in Philadelphia Muslim Society - 'We will chop off their heads' for Allah

MEMRI’s Board of Advisors is an interesting group.

MAS of Philly says songs were not vetted and it was a simple mistake. So NOBODY at that chapter speaks Arabic?

MAS Statement on Philadelphia Video | Muslim American Society

503c org...wonder if IRS stonewalled their status review? About The Muslim American Society | Muslim American Society

Milestones
  • Recipient of a U.S. federal grant as part of the President’s Faith Based Initiative Program.
  • Along with other national organizations, MAS participated in meetings with Department of Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano to discuss joint efforts against domestic violent extremists, and to work with the government to address community concerns about DHS policies, such as racial, ethnic, and religious profiling at airports and borders.
  • Trained over 1,500 federal, state and local law enforcement officers in an outreach effort to build healthy relations between law enforcement and the American Muslim community; Outreach Director awarded by the Justice Department for the quality of these trainings.
  • First American Muslim organization to hold a Citizen Civil Rights Hearing on Capitol Hill which was co-chaired by the Chairman of the Judiciary Committee, Congressman John Conyers.

Did you not read your own link or something? That whole article is condemning the song, lyrics, and people who allowed it to happen.

From the artilce: "“It does not represent our understanding of Islam, nor the understanding of the mainstream Muslim community,” Hammous said in an interview Sunday."

But, I'm pretty sure F173 knows as well as I do, the muslim society is embarrassed the video got out, and they know what to say to the kaffir public.

But, I'm pretty sure F173 knows as well as I do, the muslim society is embarrassed the video got out, and they know what to say to the kaffir public.

The problem w/ apologies, and I think this whether I agree with the issuing group/ person or not, is are they sincere? Anymore, does a person apologize because they are sorry or because they are trying to pacify the outraged/ offended?

Back