Stay classy Chris Christie...or...Happy 4th of July New Jersey, stay off the beach!

Ooh-Rah

Semper-Fi
Chris Christie's sunbathing pics clinch it: He's stopped caring - CNNPolitics.com

On Friday, New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie ordered the beaches across the Garden State closed -- a reaction to the ongoing budget impasse in the state's legislature.

Less than 48 hours later, photos from NJ Advance Media showed Christie sunning himself with his family on Island Beach State Park -- the only people on the beach because, well, the governor had closed it. This photo really sums it up.

DDxpwaxXYAAWMUp.jpg

From what I've read, when he was questioned about why he was allowed on the beach when it was not open to the public, he stated " I'm sorry but they are not the governor." WowO_o

One word "politicians". This is what they do, how they think and how they live; entitled.
I had to look twice, at first take I thought it was a beached Orca. Yup, it is one sarcastic, smartass beached Orca, grinning for the camera.

My thoughts, pretty much. I can understand why he would restrict access to the beach, though. I would body-shame the shit out of him.
" I'm sorry but they are not the governor." Sounds like "but I'm president and they're not".
Don't even let them eat cake, lest they can secure a beach to themselves... And their ass has its own zip code.

This is some faux outrage. His house is right there, if anyone has beef, they should make some change and buy a lot next to his so they can do the same.

This is some faux outrage. His house is right there, if anyone has beef, they should make some change and buy a lot next to his so they can do the same.

CO: "Gents, everybody get off this 240 range until further notice. I'm butt hurt at the ammo handlers... screw up in the supply that we can't agree on... nobody shoots right now.

Oh, but don't call us in cold. Just stay the hell off."

CO borrows a 240, grabs a few belts of ammo and moves to a firing position, loads a belt, and starts free firing long bursts down range.

Because he can. :rolleyes:

This is a stupid argument. He closed the beach. He didn't close the beach to people who didn't have houses at the beach, he closed the beach. What is so difficult to understand? You continue to surprise me.

Fuck Jersey, God forsaken state. No wonder why I refuse to across the river for any reason. Fuck Christie. He is a fat fucking slob shit of a gov. I have friends that live there, I refuse to go because I am not allowed to protect myself with their retarded gun laws. I was born there in 76, Fort Dix to be exact. Even my folks were smart enough to move back to Philly, not that P.A. is much better....

M.

When you get outraged about everything, the folks get numb. This is one of those where I just dgaf.

Your apathy is exactly what allows this type of behavior to continue. "It's too hard to try, so I guess I'll just look the other way while making excuses, and mock those who bring it up." Seems like I remember a member on this site who applied that same technique to a certain tab-awarding Army school. Can't for the life of me remember who it was, or what the school was though.

That guy is pure class, like most things New Jersey. He also said that he, "didn't get any sun" that day when asked...up until a reporter showed him the photos to which he responded he clarified that he was wearing a hat.

Back