TACP questions:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pfab

Unverified
I'm 19 and currently in the process of enlisting, I talked to my recruiter about doing TACP and I was just wondering if someone could shed some light on the training? I've done a lot of research but was curious to hear from the perspective of the members on here. I haven't been to MEPs yet but I'm a current college student (I like to consider myself fairly intelligent) and have taken multiple practice tests all with scores of 85+. I also haven't taken the PAST yet, my recruiter said that'll be after I finish at MEPs but I'm in good shape and don't think I'll have a problem getting fairly numbers for all of them. One of the concerns I have are the rucks since I'm not very big (5'7", 153). Any information provided will be greatly appreciated as well as any tips to preparing myself for what is to come. Thank you.

if someone could shed some light on the training? I've done a lot of research but was curious to hear from the perspective of the members on here.

Between Google and the search function on this site, there are about....eleventy-million links/threads/videos/discussions about TACP training.
After reviewing all of the available information, and you still have a specific question, then ask it.

- Locked -

You need to look around the site and do some reading before starting threads that ask questions we have answered multiple times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back