The China Thread (Threat)

Wonder if U-2 found what it was looking for? (sorry, couldn't resist).
Although it's likely a bad bet, my bet is no, the U-2 was just wasting fuel. There is no confirmation balloon was doing more than collecting weather and climate data.

Further, the delayed assertion after it was shot down that the balloon was tracked from launch on a flight path over Guam and Hawaii before change in wind patterns diverted course over CONUS and U-2 sorties over the balloon not being mentioned until balloon was over CONUS make one doubtful the U-2 did nothing more than allow pilot to take selfies and get a definite promote rating on next OPR.

U.S. tracked China spy balloon from launch on Hainan Island along unusual path

You know, this reminds me. A few years back, wife and I go to colonial Williamsburg for a week. I had posted it here, one of our dear friends that now works cyber (USMC type) checked in to see if we could make a trip to Norfolk.

Anyhow, get to talking, I asked who was the latest/future threat.

What do you think the answer was?

You know, this reminds me. A few years back, wife and I go to colonial Williamsburg for a week. I had posted it here, one of our dear friends that now works cyber (USMC type) checked in to see if we could make a trip to Norfolk.

Anyhow, get to talking, I asked who was the latest/future threat.

What do you think the answer was?

The FBI.

Apparently, the "special ed" agent is the lead station fed for Philly FBI. Protests at FBI HQ. LOL. Fucking tard cunt.
Wow, and the special agent's given name isn't Karen. But apparently a video reveals "One of the dogs — Mia — suddenly dragged her owner toward Maguire, snatched the small dog off the agent’s lap, and began aggressively shaking it, the source said."

Wow, and the special agent's given name isn't Karen. But apparently a video reveals "One of the dogs — Mia — suddenly dragged her owner toward Maguire, snatched the small dog off the agent’s lap, and began aggressively shaking it, the source said."

That's news to me, have not heard it on local news here. Where'd you find it?

"...The Russian government said on Friday that it appreciated China's plan and said it was open to achieving the goals of...its "special military operation" through political and diplomatic means..."

Sure, the Russians will take a victory without any more sacrifice. Ukraine will never buy it.

The Ukrainians can show interest and give the world a "we want peace" look even if their conditions are impossible by Soviet standards.

On a certain level, if that means many Ukrainians die but we see regime change in Moscow and our world knows peace for a generation or two...

That may take a few more years of trench warfare, spirited Ukrainian resistance and another 50,000 dead Russkies before that happens. But yeah...if Putin gets ousted his replacement is bound to be less aggressive...a Gorbachev maybe.

Back