U.S. marshal killed in Harrisburg, Pa.

Frank S.

L'homme qui rit
A U.S. marshal was killed when members of a federal task force served an arrest warrant in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, early Thursday, the U.S. Marshals Service (USMS) said. Three other officers were shot and injured in the incident.

Members of the federal task force were executing a search warrant for the arrest of Shayla Lynette Towles Pierce, the USMS said. After locating Pierce, the USMS says a male suspect opened fire on the officers. The gunman was killed in the shootout, and Pierce was taken into custody, according to the USMS.

Rest in peace, Marshal.

I knew Chris pretty well and this one really hits home. He was what you would expect when you think of a former Ranger (A 3/75) and Deputy Marshal.

RIP brother.

I knew Chris pretty well and this one really hits home. He was what you would expect when you think of a former Ranger (A 3/75) and Deputy Marshal.

RIP brother.

I remember back in the day when you welcomed him across the street.

Gone too soon and absolutely sucks.

Condolences and deepest sympathies to his widow, children, family, friends and all those in both communities, affected by this senseless act of violence.

Rest easy Brother.

~S~

ScreenHunter_1774 Jan. 18 18.17.jpg

Thanks everyone. Chris was the best of us and would be pissed that I was posting something about him! He made everyone around him better and was the kind of guy who never raised his voice yet always got his point across to the intended audience.

Centermass, some of our more creative guys may take your pic and turn it into something more, with your permission of course.

RIP.

Sorry for your loss Rusty. My deepest sympathies to you, his friends, and his family.

Back