Ukraine - Russia Conflict

We shot down an Iranian airliner; the Soviets shot down a Korean airliner without war. I would hope they (and NATO) choose to not go to war over this.
We could establish a "No Missile Zone" along Poland's border then use Patriots, NSAM's and Aircraft to enforce it.
Key is to not advertise which missiles we are shooting down, and which ones are UKAF kills or RU equipment failure.
This administration has a bunch of blabbermouths, so keeping it quiet is key. Plus Milley will argue against action.
We shall see which War Pigs come out.

We could establish a "No Missile Zone" along Poland's border then use Patriots, NSAM's and Aircraft to enforce it.
Key is to not advertise which missiles we are shooting down, and which ones are UKAF kills or RU equipment failure.
This administration has a bunch of blabbermouths, so keeping it quiet is key. Plus Milley will argue against action.
We shall see which War Pigs come out.

Are war pigs different from Friday night slam pigs at Bragg or Benning? ;)

Nah, I doubt that. They were prob stray missiles. I think ( and hope ! ) it would take something really serious like deliberate attacks and an invasion, for it to escalate into a war. They should be condemned and held accountable for casaulties though. RIP those who died because of those idiots.

Last edited:
Nah, I doubt that. They were prob stray missiles. I think ( and hope ! ) it would take something really serious like deliberate attacks and an invasion, for it to escalate into a war. They should be condemned and held accountable for casaulties though. RIP those who died because of those idiots.
Even if they weren't stray missiles, the entire world (all the countries that matter) are going to act like they were. The other alternative, whether it was Russia, a false flag from Ukraine, or a third party terrorist organization, means Article 5. And that means...

Back