United States & Gun Control discussion.

@amlove21

And this is why I carry a gun in the deep woods of Minnesota....

19959060_1695806577382156_8039692969961112241_n.jpg

Last edited:
So down here in the land of awesomeness, we shall wear swords about our person.

You'll Soon Be Able to Open Carry Swords and Daggers in Texas

I'm totally putting an edge on my NCO sword.:D

Put me together a Zorro outfit and mask, find me running around your neighborhood jumping from bushes "woogy-boogy" and shit.:-":wall::D

Hang on, you guys could carry a rifle and pack a pistol but swords were out of the question?!

Also, I would like immigrate to the nation state of Texas. Where do I get my passport?

Hang on, you guys could carry a rifle and pack a pistol but swords were out of the question?!

Also, I would like immigrate to the nation state of Texas. Where do I get my passport?

Yeah...strange huh?

Here is a link to our weapons laws, for your reading pleasure...

PENAL CODE CHAPTER 46. WEAPONS

We (LEO) were very happy when the state passed Sec. 46.15. NONAPPLICABILITY.

Filed under:

image.gif

Texas professor wears body armor and helmet to class | Daily Mail Online

A Texas professor is taking a stand against the state's campus carry law by wearing protective combat gear to classes he is teaching.

San Antonio College professor Charles K. Smith teaches geography and went to his class wearing a camouflaged bulletproof vest and helmet because he says he doesn't feel safe.

'It definitely makes me feel uneasy that there are more firearms on campus than there should be,' Smith told mySA.com. 'Dressing this way was just a statement on how I felt.'

upload_2017-8-9_5-45-58.png

San Antonio College professor Charles K. Smith teaches geography and went to his class wearing a camouflaged bulletproof vest and helmet because he says he doesn't feel safe.

'It definitely makes me feel uneasy that there are more firearms on campus than there should be,' Smith told mySA.com. 'Dressing this way was just a statement on how I felt.'

Here's a statement: The rest of Texas thinks your a twat so fuck off.

Insert from other thread:
Tim Kaine talking, I didn't like him [his politics] when I was in VA. Don't like him [sic] now.

Kaine is such a toolshed.

To quote: "He was only stopped because he didn’t have a silencer on his firearm, and the sound drew people to the place where he was ultimately stopped." Give me a freeking break.

It doesn’t matter at all. People can shoot quickly without bumpfire adapters; I can outshoot them and I’m not Jerry Miculek. Artificially increasing the rate of fire wasn’t a big factor and neither was accuracy. He was shooting unimpeded from an elevated position at a dense mass of people in a contained venue. In other words, he was spraying an area target. Bumpfire or pulling the trigger quickly, the result would have been about the same.

It’s also important to note that ‘injured’ doesn’t mean ‘injured by gunfire’. My bet is at least half of the 500 or so injured were not hit but were injured trying to escape.

Bump Fire Stocks do not make your rifle into a fully-automatic rifle. Makes you shoot faster of course. But many people have bump-fired AR and AK platforms without modifying anything. Just takes practice.

Back