US Army investigating handout calling ‘Make America Great Again’ a form of White supremacy

AWP

SOF Support
This is on different news outlets for those interested in looking for other sources. Anyway, MAGA is covert racism. Knowing is half the battle.

US Army investigating handout calling ‘Make America Great Again’ a form of White supremacy
Included in the handout was a pyramid graphic with behaviors identified as “overt white supremacy (socially unacceptable)” such as racial slurs and hate crimes. Beneath that are listed things classed as “covert" or socially acceptable forms of “white supremacy.”

The long list of items include “calling the police on black people,” “respectability politics,” celebrating Columbus Day, as well as saying “all lives matter” and “Make America Great Again” — President Trump’s 2016 campaign slogan.

It wasn't sanctioned, but the fact remains that someone put the slides in the briefing/ handout.

This is on different news outlets for those interested in looking for other sources. Anyway, MAGA is covert racism. Knowing is half the battle.

It wasn't sanctioned, but the fact remains that someone put the slides in the briefing/ handout.
This is not the first time Army EO folks have done this kind of shit.
The creator needs to be chaptered out for a hatch act violation.

This is not the first time Army EO folks have done this kind of shit.
The creator needs to be chaptered out for a hatch act violation.

I vividly recall a briefing by an EO rep in 2012 where I was told that the Oath Keepers are a right wing hate group. Sometimes they really miss the mark.

I vividly recall a briefing by an EO rep in 2012 where I was told that the Oath Keepers are a right wing hate group. Sometimes they really miss the mark.
In 2007 INSCOM's EO Team sent an e-mail stating white males were trying to eradicate black males just like they did to the Indians. 470 MI Bde EO rep learned about the Buffalo Soldiers and Indians real fast. Bde CSM wasn't happy either.

Back