US Army SOF Photos

You're right about the glint tape, I thought it was just the multicams that didn't have the glint tape till I went and checked one. They still have the little "glint tape cover tab" just for good measure- ridiculous.

He might be a cop, I don't think he's a SOF guy...

You're right about the glint tape, I thought it was just the multicams that didn't have the glint tape till I went and checked one. They still have the little "glint tape cover tab" just for good measure- ridiculous.

He might be a cop, I don't think he's a SOF guy...

Agreed.

Are those PVS-21 NODs? (refering to Siatonists post)

25ar85l.jpg

There were dudes who got issued Rolex watches to use as barter items in case they had to E&E. Now this particular unit rolled out heavy and there was zero chance of them having to E&E so I think that it was one of those deals where it was the end of the fiscal year and they decided to have a watch party with the government IMPAC card.

Taking a closer look at the picture in question, I'm pretty sure he is a contractor on the para-military side.

Yea with all the pic and video media frenzies lately about what some guys have done over there it's a wonder anyone in the DOD has a sense of humor at all in regards to pic's. Best to just take em, keep em in a nice safe place, and enjoy em......then when your retired and not having to worry about being demoted whip the pics out and share with all :P

was that taken in front of the little cinnamon bread shack on Jbad?
I don't remember now, I will drop broham a message and get the exact grid. It was up north I think near JBAD but not sure. We laughed till we cried the caption was I found a elf in A-stan we are still hunting Santa. Shortly after this pic about a week later they lost a guy to an IED and a major fire fight ensued.

There were dudes who got issued Rolex watches to use as barter items in case they had to E&E. Now this particular unit rolled out heavy and there was zero chance of them having to E&E so I think that it was one of those deals where it was the end of the fiscal year and they decided to have a watch party with the government IMPAC card.

Taking a closer look at the picture in question, I'm pretty sure he is a contractor on the para-military side.

It's plausible... but theres only a handful of contracting gigs that will have guys going out in NODs and camoflauge.

Still doesn't explain the grenade launcher (if in fact that is a M320, which it looks like). OGA paramilitary or B-dub - I don't think they can have grenade launchers.

Back