US Intel- Iraq Spiraling Down. Your thoughts?

Boondocksaint375, my belief is vastly different from my EXPERIENCE

that said, I can unsafely say "911 Never Happened" based on French Post-Post Modern philosopher Jean Baudrillard, who published a book titled "The Gulf War Never Took Place"

Think he was quoted with the gem:

"Which side won in Vietnam? Both, The Vietnamese Won their country and America got to make Apocolypse Now"

all bs aside, maybe we should ask Larry Llambert, anyone knows him?

He had a site on Deltanet (isp around 94-99) with a whole buncha info on Afghan War, cybercrime, Intel, etc....
think he is currently doing financial investigations on Organized Asian Crime (mmmmmmm, organized asian crime.....),
just mentioned him as Larry HAD A NUMBER TO CALL THE TALIBAN AT A Peshwar payphone, this was around 95-7

His website is how I found out about the Talibs, waaay back then

So while it is clear to me that Paki ISI are the originators of Taliban, the leap to GRU connection is very slim

i work backwards, thinking "what entity/actors can gain from a 9-11 incident"

China and Russia are the only things that come to my drug addled mind (going back on meds. swear to gosh!)

Chopstick, you got that right....

Okay, so 9/11 never happened? I knew there was a conspiracy going on.

So while it is clear to me that Paki ISI are the originators of Taliban, the leap to GRU connection is very slim.

The ISI certainly supported the Taliban, there's no doubt about that. To say that they originated the Taliban is a leap.

Eyes said:
ISI was definitely a friend to the Taliban when I was in A-stan in 04-05...

Brother, they have been for years.They wanted the TB to succeed so they would have a hardline neighbor next to their country. I don't like Pakistan at all.

Sir Eyes, Care to share anymore?

You ever serve with Michel Aoun?

very cool yer bckgrnd, my new Love is half Lebanese

sorry, got you confused with someone else

what does IN ORBE TERRUM NON VISI mean?

the only things that come to my drug addled mind (going back on meds. swear to gosh!)

Well, there you go.

Nuff said.
cool005.gif

Back