Your 2024 Presidential Election Thread

Huh. Whomever is helping Donald with his Social Media scored a rare victory with this one…not 100% accurate, but overall I think the message is pretty straight on.

View attachment 45881
I was going to ask if these have been verified but knowing her for being her based on her past performances and how she knowingly put innocent men behind bars, l withheld evidence, and knowingly used a crazy woman that was obviously lying to railroad a supreme court nominee whom was obviously not guilty of it and is now a Justice, I am no longer surprised about seeing all of this nonsense.

I do start to worry when folks like him continue to state that democracy is a threat to democracy.

There's probably a good reason why the USA wasn't built as a straight democracy - its a democratic republic or a republic or a representative democracy - depending on who you ask - but his narrative that a "Uniparty" of sorts should make sure that a populist doesn't take office is dangerous in and of itself

When the POPULAR opinion is that both of the parties fucking suck - then populism may or may not be the only way to foist shitty leaders from their bunkers in permanent DC.

When "keeping the US nestled into global agreements that may or may not be in the best interest of the USA seems to "Trump" the idea that the governed should have a choice - well....

Do as you are told America - or else

Last edited:
Dems still claim gun violence is the #1 killer of kids, ignoring the drug crises they created.
The same ones who think rules for thee but not for me and driving like idiots being reckless with their kids in the car from school? Their style of driving kills more kids than guns but hey let's have an ulterior motive and use kids as the talking point to get rid of the 2A.

Back