Your 2024 Presidential Election Thread

I don't want to be a buzz kill...

...but "@RonFilipkowski (editor in chief for Meidas Touch Dot Com and an escapee from the Republican Party Insane Asylum) has already debunked this photo on "X" (an obscure social media network formerly known as Twitter)

In fact: not only is Donald Trump NOT the manager for that suburban Pennsylvania McDonalds - "He didn’t work for real at a McDonalds"

DIDNT.EVEN.WORK.AT.MCDONALDS.

Even worse - that particular McDonalds wasn't even open for business that day !!!

WASNT.EVEN.OPEN.

It was all just staged - and fake - it was a staged fraud - just like every other event. That means that the angry lookin - bicycle chain necklace wearing - light bulb sized ear ring sporting - crazy eyed "Karen" in the photo next to him couldn't have POSSIBLY been asking to speak to a manager - for several reasons"
-The place wasn't open
-Trump isn't the manager
-Trump doesn't even work at McDonalds

So to wrap things up - the "Karen" in this photo is a liar - she is just trying to give McDonalds a bad reputation by spreading fake news about needing to speak to a manager.
BAM - @Box out here fact checking like a boss

LIKE.A.BOSS.

Animated GIF

Here's the thing about burgers. I know burgers, I was the burger czar (cackles) And our burgers are secure. They don't even have ham! They don't have ham. Our burgers are secure. (cackles) Our borders, they are secure and they are secure because...they are secure. Our borders have cheese and our burgers are safe. They are safe and they are safe because we guard our burgers. And our borders they are secure and our burgers are not because we have got to do something about the climate. Yes, the climate, the border we eat. Which is why there was enough room for Jack and Rose didn't have to let him die. The burger was big enough for two. Big. Enough. For. Two. I can't be any clearer.

Here's the thing about burgers. I know burgers, I was the burger czar (cackles) And our burgers are secure. They don't even have ham! They don't have ham. Our burgers are secure. (cackles) Our borders, they are secure and they are secure because...they are secure. Our borders have cheese and our burgers are safe. They are safe and they are safe because we guard our burgers. And our borders they are secure and our burgers are not because we have got to do something about the climate. Yes, the climate, the border we eat. Which is why there was enough room for Jack and Rose didn't have to let him die. The burger was big enough for two. Big. Enough. For. Two. I can't be any clearer.

Attachments

• 1000003712.png
    1000003712.png
    882.9 KB · Views: 4
Back