“Disband the Cops” thread

R.Caerbannog

Verified Military

ThunderHorse

Verified Military

R.Caerbannog

Verified Military
That's helpful, I had already assumed they were on his property and weren't just on the sidewalk.
Yep, though the cretinous useful idiots in the MSM ain't gonna paint it that way when they broadcast it. Same with the deep state bureaucrats and intel weenies who are gonna try and label polo homie and his girl as white supremacists.

Gotta give every proof you can and even then people will still rush to defend the useful idiots.

Reactions: CQB

Salt USMC

Intel
SOF Support
A billion dollar house and a $100 Hi-Point....

I don't live in a private neighborhood, so I don't know how I would react if they were on my street. But on my property? I got no problem with it.
Splitting hairs, but I think she actually has a PPK, or at least something approximating it. Maybe a Bersa Thunder in hard chrome? They look like PPKs if you squint hard enough.

Marauder06

Intel Enabler
Cops Have Been Screaming for Criminal Justice Reform

"Criminal Justice Reform has been a topic of discussion and outright anger by many law enforcement agencies. We’ve had officers killed by individuals who should not be out of jail. We’ve victims of domestic violence get hurt again by their abuser because they were let out early More recently, due to COVID-19, judges are releasing some violent individuals back to society and surprise, surprise, they are reoffending. The other one that we have been fighting for is mental health. Our officers are inundated with mental health calls. These are two subjects that need to be addressed."

1593462439840.png