Home Gyms

racing_kitty

Sister Mary Hellfire
Verified Military
I got a Powertec levergym a while back. It makes a nice clothes hanger.

View attachment 34761
The house I currently live in doesn’t have space for a multistation like that. I had one 20yrs ago, but the ex kept it in the divorce. (I should have made him ship it to TX, but God knows what condition it would’ve been in.)

Since I don’t plan on staying in AL after kiddo goes off to college, the she-shed/bar/gym will wait until I get to where I want to go.

Marine0311

Marine
Verified Military
The house I currently live in doesn’t have space for a multistation like that. I had one 20yrs ago, but the ex kept it in the divorce. (I should have made him ship it to TX, but God knows what condition it would’ve been in.)

Since I don’t plan on staying in AL after kiddo goes off to college, the she-shed/bar/gym will wait until I get to where I want to go.
Will you go back to PLing?

racing_kitty

Sister Mary Hellfire
Verified Military
Will you go back to PLing?
I would love to get back to powerlifting, but I’ve got tendon and hip issues that Mother Army and her cuck husband, the VA, don’t seem too interested in fixing. I’ll never see 600 on the leg sled again, that’s for sure. I’d just be happy to get some definition back.

Marine0311

Marine
Verified Military
I would love to get back to powerlifting, but I’ve got tendon and hip issues that Mother Army and her cuck husband, the VA, don’t seem too interested in fixing. I’ll never see 600 on the leg sled again, that’s for sure. I’d just be happy to get some definition back.
Would you do a different program?