• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Irish Army Ranger Wing (ARW)Photos

M

mutter

I like this one, don't know why, not action, no "HSLD" stuff, just seems cool to me.:)

courtesey of me.

Crusader74

Verified Military
Verified Military
The ARW hastily bought Land rover defender 90s when they got deployed to Liberia as the F-350s hadn't arrived in time.(picture courtesy of Apod on Mp.net)

M

medicchick

The ARW hastily bought Land rover defender 90s when they got deployed to Liberia as the F-350s hadn't arrived in time.(picture courtesy of Apod on Mp.net)

My husband still wants a Defender 110 or a 90. I'll have to make sure he sees this when he gets back.

Crusader74

Verified Military
Verified Military
mutter said:
Irish, do you know if they are replacing the AUG with another rifle, it's been mentioned on IMO a few times that the HK416 is going to replace it....true or not?:uhh:
Not True....they're not going to replace a perfectly good Rifle for a long time to come...

Crusader74

Verified Military
Verified Military
mutter said:
ok:) ,just looking at the photos over the years, their gear seems to have changed quite a bit over that time?, newer better faster stronger I suppose.:cool:
correct,we have to move with the times aswell as every other country..But were keeping the Styer for a while yet.