Let's see that shooter

The Quartermaster

Verified Military
My silly half rant.

My view on ghetto fabulous survival. What two guns to carry and why.

Not including your Glock 19 A simple AR-15 in 5.56 and a MP5 in 9mm or clone slung on your back. Why? Because those two calibers will be everywhere and rifle beats pistol all day (Unless you play Call of Duty).

IMG_0118[1].JPG

I will also be carrying a 44 magnum handgun for special occasions.
:pop2:
I like how everyone assumes we all carry a Glock 19, lol.

The Quartermaster

Verified Military
Nice setup! Basic, light and, effective. Great urban survival pieces. Along with the cannon for that special someone. Lol

As an aside. Most safety nazi’s will probably frown on the unsafe display of a loaded firearm. Really should have the safety on. The mag is loaded.
It doesn't violate the four rules. Those who want to add to them are free to do so, just remember that it only applies to the person adding them and not the persons that they expect it too from.

The Quartermaster

Verified Military
So I have decided to turn my beater Ruger lower and all Palmetto "just as good" beater upper into a Magpul meme rifle.

Something no one would want, lol. Then my buddy comes over and is now pining for it. Of all the rifles I own, THAT one??

Last edited:

Bypass

Evil Genius
So I decided I can't take it any longer...........
I gotta pop the cherry on this rifle and see how good or how bad it is on the range. So I'm gonna go to the range fist of next month. I'm waiting because I gotta buy a yearly membership at my local range. But I'm stoked and hoping she really performs like she looks. Wish me luck.

EDIT; I forgot it is a Aero M5 lower with a complete AR Stoner 243 upper.

IMG_0143[1].JPG
IMG_0144[1].JPG
IMG_4095.JPG
IMG_4096.JPG