PSYOP and a new beret. Grey matches my hair. I'm IN!!!

Devildoc

Verified Military
My personal opinion of army uniforms is moot given I was never a doggy; besides, being in a service that issued that horrible blue/gray cammy I feel like I have no credibility to talk about uniform disasters....

Diamondback 2/2

Infantry
Verified Military
SSMP
Military Mentor
I'll be honest, the only two berets I think look sharp is maroon and tan. No ding on the others, but for some reason they look sharp to me. I respect what people go through to earn them, but being part of the everyone gets one Army, I fucking hated that head gear. About like the boonie, hated it. Just give me my old PC or and old piss cutter cunt cap for class A.

K.I.S.S.

Then again, I never earned any special beret so I would probably feel differently if I had.🤷‍♂️

Bypass

Evil Genius
I'll be honest, the only two berets I think look sharp is maroon and tan. No ding on the others, but for some reason they look sharp to me. I respect what people go through to earn them, but being part of the everyone gets one Army, I fucking hated that head gear. About like the boonie, hated it. Just give me my old PC or and old piss cutter cunt cap for class A.

K.I.S.S.

Then again, I never earned any special beret so I would probably feel differently if I had.🤷‍♂️
Yeah but I bet you got a CIB and a fancy blue rope on them class A's. 8-)

Arf

SWCC
Verified SOF
SSMP
SOF Mentor
If you give one to people after Airborne school, why not give one after PsyOp that is (from what I understand) a tougher, longer program?