• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

ShadowSpear Travelling Periodical Program (STRAPP)

Marauder06

Intel Enabler
In all honesty, I did not finish reading the book. :( I got to about page 875 and I was done with it. I was in yet another chapter about some something having nothing to do with anything (another party Damon and XYZ other characters were at) yet going on for seemingly endless pages.
I recently finished the copy that pardus sent me for Christmas. It definitely could have been shorter, but it was worth sticking it out until the end. I won't mention the ending so as not to be a spoiler ;)

SkrewzLoose

Something Clever
Verified Military
I recently finished the copy that pardus sent me for Christmas. It definitely could have been shorter, but it was worth sticking it out until the end. I won't mention the ending so as not to be a spoiler ;)
I actually made myself finish it before getting into my next book. Needless to say, I did quite a bit of scanning through the last 400 pages. I'm glad I finished it, but again, could have easily been 1/3 the length. The book. That I read. Nothing else. Perverts... :D

SpitfireV

Strike first, strike hard, no mercy!
I have a copy of Perestroika by old Mikhail if anyone wants it. I found it in a "take it we don't want it" pile at uni but I can't read more than 10 pages of it without going to sleep or laughing so hard my brain explodes.

SkrewzLoose

Something Clever
Verified Military
OK folks:
Once an Eagle
About Face
American Sniper
Steve Jobs Bio

I'm out of here in 3 weeks. I'd rather mail these books to y'all vice mailing them home. Get 'em whilst they're hot!

CDG

Mittens
And I have some books to put up as well. Some I have posted previously, but got no takers, and some are new.

The Frogmen Of World War II: An Oral History Of The US Navy's Underwater Demolition Units- Chet Cunningham

First In: An Insider's Account Of How The CIA Spearheaded The War On Terror In Afghanistan- Gary C. Schroen

The Dogs Of War: The Courage, Love, And Loyalty Of Military Working Dogs- Lisa Rogak

One More Mission- Oliver North

The Da Vinci Code- Dan Brown

Jawbreaker- Gary Berntsen

Gypsy

SSSO 1&2/Plank Owner

CDG

Mittens

reed11b

Paratrooper
Verified Military
That sounds interesting...I'll take it!

I have Brotherhood of Warriors, by Aaron Cohen, got it for .50 at a garage sale. Was a good read about his journey to become an IDF Commando, not much if any chest thumping which was good. http://www.amazon.com/Brotherhood-Warriors-Behind-Commando-Counterterrorism/dp/0061236152
I would be interested in Brotherhood of Warriors.

I have Kill Bin Laden by Dalton Fury available along with all my previously posted books.
Noobs, wannabe's and everyone else, get in on this, STRAPP is is the super secret black-op bonus of awesomeness here on Shadowspear,
Reed

Warchief

Special Forces
Verified SOF
CDG,

I'd like to get The Frogmen Of World War II: An Oral History Of The US Navy's Underwater Demolition Units- Chet Cunningham from you if you still have it available.

Thanks,

Warchief

Gypsy

SSSO 1&2/Plank Owner
I would be interested in Brotherhood of Warriors.
Happy to send it out, please PM me your address and I'll try to get to the PO tomorrow.

CDG,

I'd like to get The Frogmen Of World War II: An Oral History Of The US Navy's Underwater Demolition Units- Chet Cunningham from you if you still have it available.

Thanks,

Warchief
Warchief, I can send it to you when I am done if you'd like. I "claimed" it a few posts up.

Salt USMC

Marine
Verified Military
OK folks:
Once an Eagle
About Face
American Sniper
Steve Jobs Bio

I'm out of here in 3 weeks. I'd rather mail these books to y'all vice mailing them home. Get 'em whilst they're hot!
Skrewz, are you in San Diego right now? Or is that where you're going next? Either way, I'll be there in a few days and I'd like to pick up American Sniper.