And then I put on my Mod hat
Spin up the Jumo and taxi out the Stuka

And that is how you became another Stuka victim
And that is how you became another Stuka victim

Marauder06

Intel Enabler
Oregon county issues face mask order that exempts non-white people

Oregon county issues face mask order that exempts non-white people

Health officials announced last week residents must wear face coverings in public settings where they may come within six feet of another individual who is not from the same household.

But people of color do not have to follow the new rule if they have “heightened concerns about racial profiling and harassment” over wearing the masks, officials said.

Sounds like a BS clickbait headline to me. We're all equal under the law, and since we all want "equality," and COVID disproportionately affects people of color, surely they wouldn't do selective enforcement based on race, right? I mean, wouldn't that be... racist?

Oh, wait...

https://www.co.lincoln.or.us/sites/...an_services/page/7581/directive_6-16-2020.pdf

R.Caerbannog

Verified Military
The new levels of cowardice and subservience are disgusting.

Way to go "Merica....
People are gearing up though. Check out ammo prices, even online they've gone up by 30-40% (some even higher). There's also rumblings of gun and pawn shops being cleaned out. Same with ammunition sources drying up in and around the cities.

There are also quite a few ANTIFA/BLM types that are openly going to local gun stores and making a their presence known. So it's not just scared citizens going on a panic buying spree.

I think people are starting to realize that they're on their own. Politicians ain't gonna keep them safe from a Marxist mob.

Seishin

Verified Military
Indeed they are. That's a step in the right direction. I'm not sure they would be willing to "use their goods" but at least they are seeing a reason for us "private" citizens to own and possess them. We shall see how they feel once the party is over in a little bit. Emotions will eventually dry up along with the funding and they will go back to their holes and hate from a distance. Hopefully, a small percentage of the new gun owners will have changed their minds and come over to the "light" side....;-)

Blizzard

People are gearing up though. Check out ammo prices, even online they've gone up by 30-40% (some even higher). There's also rumblings of gun and pawn shops being cleaned out. Same with ammunition sources drying up in and around the cities.
On that topic, I was at my local club the other day looking to put my HK P2000 on consignment (I loved but just don't shoot it anymore). Before we even finished the consignment paperwork, someone else shopping the case nearby offered to buy it from me. Sold it on the spot...I should've asked more for it...

BlackSmokeRisinG

CMB
Verified Military

RackMaster

Nasty-Dirty-Canuck
^We lost our AAA rating for a while under Obama. But we got it back during the Obama recovery though, when Obama fixed the economy and brought unemployment to historic lows...that just so happened under the Trump administration, because of Obama. Can't stress that one enough.

United States loses prized AAA credit rating from S&P

How Trump's three years of job gains compares to Obama's
Unless there's a change in government, we won't be getting the AAA back any time soon.

Seishin

Verified Military
Countries often don't like to listen to their constituents, so maybe they will make a little change when it hits their pockets.

Doubtful, but still a maybe.

But, I tend to hate all governments at this point, so I highly doubt they will do anything that doesn't benefit them personally.

RackMaster

Nasty-Dirty-Canuck
Countries often don't like to listen to their constituents, so maybe they will make a little change when it hits their pockets.

Doubtful, but still a maybe.

But, I tend to hate all governments at this point, so I highly doubt they will do anything that doesn't benefit them personally.
Doubtful. Trudeau has openly said that he wants to use the pandemic to change our society. Pushing Green energy as a replacement for the thousands of oil and gas job's they've killed in the past 5 year's.