The "All Things Politics" Thread, AKA "What's Wrong With Both Sides"

R.Caerbannog

Verified Military

ShamgarTheJudge

Unverified
People have too much time on their hands if they are finding what CEO where supports or doesn't support Trump/Biden.

But this is the new game, the new mission of the Far Left. If you’re not with the program, you will be added to the list and they will come for you.

ThunderHorse

Verified Military
It's all fun and games until someone tells abuela she can't use Sazon Goya. Almost kinda feel sorry for the SJW's... almost. :ROFLMAO:

Substitute Middle Easterner with grandma from Disney's Coco for full effect.
You joke, but I've been on the business end of a chancla throwing abuela.

Last edited:

SaintKP

Still have a mark on the side of my head from when the exes grandmother caught us.

Probably explains why she (the ex) lit my hair on fire and tried to stab me.

digrar

custom user title
Verified Military
In the desert or Victoria, depending on the date
But this is the new game, the new mission of the Far Left. If you’re not with the program, you will be added to the list and they will come for you.
I've seen posts from the Mad Fucking Witches group on FaceBook discussing this very activity. They went after the sponsors of a top rating talk back radio star here in Australia. One by one, until ultimately he stepped down. He is old and over due for retirement, but I reckon they took a good 5 years of platform away from him.

AWP

Formerly Known as Freefalling
Administrator
Still have a mark on the side of my head from when the exes grandmother caught us.

Probably explains why she (the ex) lit my hair on fire and tried to stab me.
This sounds like a joke from Reddit, but I suspect it itsn't...

n Awe of Y'all

Unverified
Hoping I'm not straying off track, been away working. Trying to get caught up..My opinion. Based on my real life experience. Working all over the southeast US. Latinos, 1 of the best and closest a guy from Chilli, on a work visa (brought his wife she taught our kids in a school to speak another language. Taught the Spanish speaking kids to talk English. Guys from Honduras, Gautamala, El Salvador and so on. Some of the best, nicest hardworking (safe working) I have had the pleasure to meet and learn and returned the favor their way. Just under 50% of the contacts in my cell are not white Americans. Have plenty of black friends/co-workers. Starting to get a little long winded and will close in a minute. Not racists, I treat a good hard working individual the way I want to be treated. I keep them safe they keep me safe.

R.Caerbannog

Verified Military
You joke, but I've been on the business end of a chancla throwing abuela.
You were doing something wrong... Chanclas don't just fall from the sky for no reason. :ROFLMAO::sneaky:

I've seen posts from the Mad Fucking Witches group on FaceBook discussing this very activity. They went after the sponsors of a top rating talk back radio star here in Australia. One by one, until ultimately he stepped down. He is old and over due for retirement, but I reckon they took a good 5 years of platform away from him.
Yep! Until one gets targeted by the mob, most people going about their business don't even notice what's going on around them.

Cookie_

SOF Support