The "All Things Politics" Thread, AKA "What's Wrong With Both Sides"

ThunderHorse

Verified Military
This kind of fits here. So, the Failing New York Times stated that they weren't going to publish Tucker's address or anything and that Tucker knew this before he went on air. However, they freakin' sent a private photographer to take pictures of his house for this article they were working on. So they'd put enough information out and tomorrow he'd have 500 people on his lawn.

Yes, I understand a sexual harassment lawsuit has been filed against Fox.

Devildoc

Verified Military
.........Yes, I understand a sexual harassment lawsuit has been filed against Fox.
I will always be first in line to hammer the nuts of men guilty of sexual harassment/assault/rape. I have a wife, daughters, sister; I had a mother.

That said...I have a hard time with coincidences and trends. Before I rile in horror, I want to know that she has evidence.

ThunderHorse

Verified Military

n Awe of Y'all

Unverified
I've got the CRS (can't remember shit). Maybe posted it already or was talking with someone. I read somewhere a group is gonna or wanting Tucker to run for President n 2024. Y'all seen that? R u for or against?

Dame

I'm just thinking Joe won't make it through the next four years. Whoever he picks as a VP (and it must be a woman :rolleyes: ) will be in a pretty good position if by some chance Joe wins.

ThunderHorse

Verified Military
SEALs gonna' SEAL... Yeah, it is the museum, but considering the number of SEALs involved in running the museum...yikes.

Navy SEAL Museum used Colin Kaepernick jersey as prop in K-9 demonstration last year, video shows

ETA to add the quote.
So, to keep my Opinion out of the Floyd thread. As this is purely political of me personally. Kaepernick is a piece of shit. He's a card carrying communist. He obviously with Nike figured out how to be a part of a movement and sell shoes.

He's a person that has helped foment violence.

There's a difference between being against Police Violence and also praising the Castros for things and wanting the destruction of the Nuclear family.

So, I'm completely unfazed by this event, nor do I care.

(This probably makes me an asshole, but that dude fucking frustrates me)

Ooh-Rah

Marine
So, to keep my Opinion out of the Floyd thread. As this is purely political of me personally. Kaepernick is a piece of shit. He's a card carrying communist. He obviously with Nike figured out how to be a part of a movement and sell shoes.

He's a person that has helped foment violence.

There's a difference between being against Police Violence and also praising the Castros for things and wanting the destruction of the Nuclear family.

So, I'm completely unfazed by this event, nor do I care.

(This probably makes me an asshole, but that dude fucking frustrates me)
In the spirit of context....at least for me.....

When this demonstration happened, Kaepernick was nothing more than a pain-in-the-ass sub-par quarterback who had been blackballed by the NFL and was eye rolled at by most. Had the Minneapolis events never happened, this video would still be on InstaGram and NSW would continue to pretend like they did not know of its existence.

GOTWA

Half Faceless Man
Verified Military
I'm convinced that it doesn't matter what the 'news' pushes because people aren't looking for an opposing opinion.

Florida173

SOF Support

Dame

R.Caerbannog

Verified Military
The Leading Voice of the American Left says: Small Businesses are bad.

At least they're not being subtle about where their allegiances are. Who would've guessed corporate backed communism. :ROFLMAO:

1596835171076.png
Had Trump said this there would be round the clock panels and articles on His Racists remarks. Instead Biden is covered up and protected. Biden says "unlike the African-American community," Latinos are "diverse" and have "different attitudes about different things"
Lol! It's not like they play by the rules or anything. I mean... other than Alinsky's.
-"Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules."
  1. "Power is not only what you have but what the enemy thinks you have. Power is derived from 2 main sources – money and people. 'Have-Nots' must build power from flesh and blood."
  2. "Never go outside the expertise of your people."
  3. "Whenever possible go outside the expertise of the enemy."
  4. "Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules."
  5. "Ridicule is man's most potent weapon. There is no defense. It’s irrational. It’s infuriating. It also works as a key pressure point to force the enemy into concessions."
  6. "A good tactic is one your people enjoy."
  7. "A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag."
  8. "Keep the pressure on."
  9. "The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself. Imagination and ego can dream up many more consequences than any activist."
  10. "The major premise for tactics is the development of operations that will maintain a constant pressure upon the opposition."
  11. "If you push a negative hard and deep enough it will break through into its counterside. Violence from the other side can win the public to your side because the public sympathizes with the underdog."
  12. "The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative."
  13. "Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it. Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions."

Oh holy shit, he did not. :-oO_o:rolleyes:
I'm dyin' here. So the African-American community is not diverse? Same attitude about everything? Everyone?
We need a facepalm emoji for the reactions.
Oh... it gets better! Bidet asks reporter if he is a junkie after questioning his mental state.

Last edited: