The Football Thread

Ooh-Rah

Marine
In Minneapolis for the Super Bowl Experience.
05E0ACD4-3857-429D-AA84-977D9101DD75.jpeg

Security is no Joke. Some serious lookin’ bearded and unbearded dudes at each door. A Mercedes Van had its side door open and the dudes inside looked like they were geared up to take down Osama again.

0B23C9DA-B4A7-462C-8871-49D9DD3ECAFC.jpeg

Ooh-Rah

Marine
I love Tom. But $1200 for a Replica helmet with his name on it? Come on now.

82592F7D-B241-43BB-BE9E-084031092F0B.jpeg

SaintKP

Planting a flu virus - its so Bill! And, you know, not against the rules... :D8-):ack:

Fans are blaming Patriots’ Belichick and Brady for Eagles players being sick

I could see it, the timing is perfect with the flu season, its nigh untraceable with a ton of plausible deniability. It's a low-risk potential with an extremely high reward outcome. These are the type of strategies that dynasties are built upon and that wars are won, it's ingenious.

Do we have any CBRN techs on the forum to offer input? 🤔

racing_kitty

Sister Mary Hellfire
Verified Military
I could see it, the timing is perfect with the flu season, its nigh untraceable with a ton of plausible deniability. It's a low-risk potential with an extremely high reward outcome. These are the type of strategies that dynasties are built upon and that wars are won, it's ingenious.

Do we have any CBRN techs on the forum to offer input? 🤔
From NBC News, there’s a study out that shows the flu could be an airborne pathogen, as opposed to just contaminating some surfaces. If the study is correct, then all you need to do is send a couple of sick hookers into the locker room. Voila! Tamiflu for everyone!!!

ShadowSpear

ShadowSpear.com
Administrator
SSMP
SOF Mentor
Here we go! Flu gate 🙄 At any rate, I need the Pats to win or 1) I’ll be wearing an Eagle jersey at work Monday 2) a shameful photo of said action will be hanged in the office for all to see 😔