The Football Thread

AWP

Formerly Known as Freefalling
Administrator
I'd link to the WaPo article but it is behind a pay wall for me. Regardless, this is big enough several news outlets are running the story now.

15 female ex-Redskins employees allege sexual harassment, bombshell report says

It looks like Snyder wasn't involved and the named parties were all fired or retired. Regardless, this is not a good look for the 'Skins on top of other issues and history.

ThunderHorse

Verified Military
I wonder if the NFL is paying attention to MLB and NBA ratings yet?
If they are, then the Black National Anthem better not be played. No one wants SJW messages rammed down their throats whether they are a MAGA wearing redhatter or an actual SJW. Sports are everyones escape.

Reactions: AWP

AWP

Formerly Known as Freefalling
Administrator
I expect the NFL to do a one off of the anthem and then never speak of it again. Pander, lip service, and then move on.

SaintKP

Joke aside, I've been staring at this image for a solid 10 minutes now amazed. Not only is butter beans proportions all jacked up, but the man has literal vienna sausages for legs. If he ever commits to losing weight and I hope he does, that guy will have the largest god damn calf muscles the world has ever seen. Like giant tree stumps on the back of his leg.

• Haha
Reactions: 757

Bypass

Evil Genius
Guys from the way Coaches are talking it is looking like we may have some college football this year. Wahoooo!!!!

Ooh-Rah

Marine
Reactions: AWP