- Sep 12, 2012
A person's level of believability has a directly correlation to whose ox is getting gored and if they will willingly admit that their emperor 'wears no clothes'.So you'd believe someone is telling the truth even though they're a convicted liar? Just because he's trying to shave some years off? Cool beans bro.
I've been trying to get folks on this board to buy into this for years...
I'm a perfect example:
- Everything Reagan and Ollie North did? Patriots!
- Everything Clinton did with Monica? Womanizing bastard.
- Bumbling stumbling George Bush? Just an 'aw shucks' kinda personality and poor public speaker
- Barack Obama ? Crazy liberal whose only goal in life was to soften up the military with gender experiments - show me his birth certificate!
- Trump?....well here's where I get stuck. Because he served his purpose and kept Hilary out, but I'm long done with his foolishness; as well as the sycophants he surrounds himself with ... if the average Republican or Conservative cannot at least consider the truthfulness or reality of that belief, well friends, that is a person who cannot admit that the emperor wears no clothes.