Trump Presidency, Part II

ThunderHorse

Verified Military
Whomever is running this corpse's twitter is on. Point. The prez takin L's all damn day.

Hillary Clinton asks Trump why he's so 'obsessed' with her after announcing no 2020 bid
Very simple to me considering both of their personalities. She just won't go away. If she just faded off rather than putting herself in the spotlight every other month we'd be done with it. Most of what Trump does is reactionary and not proactive...she's taken this long to not announce her candidacy and then finally say she's not gonna do it on purpose. And therefore screwed the DNC (although considering whom they appointed chair, maybe they're just ready to go kaput) from identifying a good candidate for 2020 that actually has a shot.

amlove21

Pararescue
Administrator
SSMP
SOF Mentor
Very simple to me considering both of their personalities. She just won't go away. If she just faded off rather than putting herself in the spotlight every other month we'd be done with it. Most of what Trump does is reactionary and not proactive...she's taken this long to not announce her candidacy and then finally say she's not gonna do it on purpose. And therefore screwed the DNC (although considering whom they appointed chair, maybe they're just ready to go kaput) from identifying a good candidate for 2020 that actually has a shot.
Uh, no, "you" (royal you meaning Hillary detractors) wouldn't be done with it. This wasn't reactionary- Hillary said she wasn't running. Not TO the president, just said it. If you can prove her intent behind any action, I am all for hearing it.

Live by the tweet, die by the tweet. Today the prez took them L's cause he's a child with a twitter account.

Marauder06

Intel Enabler
SSMP
I think that was smart politics for her. It keeps her followers interested and engaged, and it keeps her name in the spotlight, helping to remind liberals that Bad Orange Man took the election from her, even though it was "her turn." What she did was smart from a political perspective.

With one or two exceptions, everyone I expected to run on the Democrat ticket has already announced. I don't think she was holding anybody back from announcing their intent, and now that she has done so, her prospective donors can spread their $$ to others.

Box

Verified SOF
I'm surprised twitter hasn't blocked him for being offensive....

amlove21

Pararescue
Administrator
SSMP
SOF Mentor

lindy

SOF Support
Democrats HATE Trump...unless he and his family are donating to Dem candidates. I cannot wait for the Dem on Dem action during the debates.

Harris, Booker and Gillibrand — along with Joe Biden, John Kerry and Terry McAuliffe — all share a common bond of receiving Trump family donations, adding another wrinkle to a crowded primary where candidates are expected to trumpet their distance from the president.
Awkward: How Trump’s past donations could haunt 2020 Dems

lindy

SOF Support
I love American ingenuity. His guy has an incredibly simple and effective way to get rid of Daylight Saving Time.n

Let's pass the word that President Trump favors DST. Tell that to everyone we meet -- and lets do so while wearing bright red MAGA caps.

If we do this within seven days every liberal, every congressperson with a "D" after their name, and almost half with an "R", will be against it. They will despise it. They will say it was done with Russian Collusion. That it is anti woman, anti black, anti gay, anti the sun coming up tomorrow. And lickety-split it will be gone.
Yes, We CAN Get Rid of Daylight Savings Time. Here's How...

amlove21

Pararescue
Administrator
SSMP
SOF Mentor
What’s...right with the Right?
I was so confused where to post.

Omar is terrible but she's right in this case, so it sounds like something wrong with the right but it's just two people and not the whole side; but Pirro is ALSO garbage which means she wasn't wrong for saying Omar is wrong with the left, she just did it in the worst possible way, but my head exploded and I couldn't stomach calling Pirro wrong because that would mean I think Omar is right for thanking Fox News who reprimanded a GOP personality for being mean? Then I threw up like Neo in the matrix.

So I put it here.

GOTWA

Half Faceless Man
Verified Military
I was so confused where to post.

Omar is terrible but she's right in this case, so it sounds like something wrong with the right but it's just two people and not the whole side; but Pirro is ALSO garbage which means she wasn't wrong for saying Omar is wrong with the left, she just did it in the worst possible way, but my head exploded and I couldn't stomach calling Pirro wrong because that would mean I think Omar is right for thanking Fox News who reprimanded a GOP personality for being mean? Then I threw up like Neo in the matrix.

So I put it here.
Let me get my whiteboard out so I can draw this...