Five law enforcement officers shot in South Carolina, breaking news

This has been a horrible two weeks for LE. Stay vigilant out there, Brothers and keep your head on a swivel.

Rest In Peace, Brother and thank you for your service to your community.

Prayers out for a speedy recovery for the wounded.

At first the reporting said it was an active shooter, later reporting said that the first officer was trying to serve a warrant. Very curious as to what actually happened. 7 officers wounded, one KIA and this happened as each patrol rolled onto the scene. Sounds a bit odd to me.

Unfortunately the term "active shooter" gets thrown around. There were there to serve a search warrant and the subject opened fire on them from inside the house....just means there were shots fired and no one in custody at the time of reporting.

Unfortunately the term "active shooter" gets thrown around. There were there to serve a search warrant and the subject opened fire on them from inside the house....just means there were shots fired and no one in custody at the time of reporting.

@Kraut783 Exactly, it’s gross sensationalism on the media’s part. Not to diminish the fact that one officer was KIA and others were wounded.

My youngest just had his third weapons discharge. Oldest hasn’t yet and has been on the job longer.
Every time I read,see or hear these events I cringe.
Condolences to the fallen.

My youngest just had his third weapons discharge. Oldest hasn’t yet and has been on the job longer.
Every time I read,see or hear these events I cringe.

Mine is doing the job as well. I will keep your boys in my prayers for protection along with mine. There can never be too many prayers lifted on their behalf in these times.

Back