Israel and Iran

Ok, so these funds, foundations, and 501(c)(3)'s can literally pay for and organize protesters that cause thousands to millions of dollars in damages in cities all over the U.S., but I'm supposed to believe Trump is a felon for using 130 grand to pay off some hooker?

They want to take down society, I say bring it. I learned how to make a flamethrower out of a squirt gun watching youtube...

"...the rules of the Internal Revenue Service explicitly prohibit 501(c)(3) and 501(c)(4) nonprofits from engaging in “planned activities that violate laws” or “induce the commission of a crime.” IRS Rev. Rul. 75-384 states explicitly that even an “antiwar protest organization” committed to “world peace,” if it sponsors “demonstrations in which demonstrators are urged to commit violations of local ordinances and breaches of public order,” would not qualify for tax-exempt status."

Last edited:
Just remember folks. Liberal Jews were fine with burning down America four years ago. They formed, organized, and supported these organizations in the name of "social justice". All while pushing degeneracy, brainwashing the youth, and exposing little kids to mentally ill crossdressing homosexuals and predators.

They actively pushed shit like this. ("We'll Convert Your Children" song by homosexual degenerates)

Now that they're under attack by this Golem, of their own creation, they wanna change the rules and switch sides. Now they love the Unites States. These people want us to forget the massive disinformation campaign during Covid (Fauci and his crew), the burning of the US in 2020 (BLM), the Border Crisis (Mayorkas), and last but not least their pedophile operation in DC and Hollywood (Epstien and co).

Israel is not an ally and their people operating in the US need to be listed as foreign agents. After these organizations are dismantled the people who formed them need to be kicked outta the US. Same goes with organizations tied to the Iranians, Palestinians, Russians, Chinese, or any other flavor of non-Western outsider.

Last edited:
Back