Kindle One Day E-book Sale

I'm with @medicchick, but I hate all eBooks. @LibraryLady, would you happen to know of sites like that for physical books?
ROTFLMAO:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

But seriously, depends on the price point, subject matter, type of physical books...

Amazon is a good start. Alibris, Abebooks, Powells (my personal fav, and a deadly place to visit, dadly to the budget), there's a ton of places.

LL

Good deal. I have Amazon and used GoodReads for ideas, but I'll definitely check out the others. Thanks:thumbsup:

Don't even get me started on this topic! There are a ton of places that I highly recommend for reviews, free downloads of quality stuff and so on. I looked at your local library and they've got some good ebook resources, all for the cost of a free library card! :p

LL

By all means, get rolling on it. The only reviews I've ever looked at are the book threads here and Amazon. And don't shoot me, but I don't think I've ever even been inside any library since I was 6, and truly that option never even entered my mind:blkeye:

Hell, that's a great idea because I don't think I've ever considered any library as a source of entertaining books; rather, the school one has been a place for studying and soul-sucking. I may mosey on in there and give it a browse. Great idea!!

I may mosey on in there and give it a browse. Great idea!!

After you have a card you should be able to browse and reserve books online (movies too usually). I used to browse Amazon then request them from the library. It makes it a bit easier if you know what you want, or if you don't have time to spend there.

Back