ShadowSpear Cigar Thread

unless you found me a seasoned and cared for Cohiba

Like the one below from 2010? It was one of a number of sticks given to me on a very special occasion. Been meticulously aged in my Ellie Bleu humidor ever since. Waiting for the perfect reason to smoke it. Everything in that humidor is over a decade old, and some are closing in on two decades.

1000012683.jpg

Like the one below from 2010? It was one of a number of sticks given to me on a very special occasion. Been meticulously aged in my Ellie Bleu humidor ever since. Waiting for the perfect reason to smoke it. Everything in that humidor is over a decade old, and some are closing in on two decades.

View attachment 44677
I think I’ve smoked all the sticks you have in that box, yeah, save that Cohiba for something special.

You should smoke those Ligas, those don’t tend to rest as well over extended years.

A little Blantons and a Davidoff for tonight, your picture inspired me to go dig into a humidor have looked in for a while!

IMG_3657.jpeg

To add:
Ellie Bleu? Please post a pic!

1000012692.jpg1000012691.jpg

Chicago one is 2/8 and the Flag one is 7/50. Both are "110 count". Though we both know that's not realistic...more like 75-80 without cramming them together. There are more sticks left, right, and above not shown in the picture.

They are my nicest humidors from a visual perspective. I have one from La Aurora that's a massive 300 count and a cabinet one that was custom made for me by a 80yr old master carpenter back in 2012. The cabinet one is my box storage.

^^^^^^^
That is absolutely stunning! I’ve downsized a bit so I’m left with the 2 Prometheus’s. I got a great deal on the trunk size God of Fire and had to get that too!

IMG_8437.jpegIMG_5715.jpegIMG_5714.jpegIMG_5712.jpeg^^^^^

That trunk sized God of Fire is awesome! That's a very nice collection.

I have to stay far away from humidors in my regular B&M cigar shop or I'll go broke. They know I can't pass up a killer deal on the gorgeous ones :ROFLMAO:

My B&M had that Elly bleu that you have for a little while…. I was tempted, but they wanted quite a few dollars for it.

Your B&M @Ooh-Rah isn’t so bad 😉.

Kole was off today, so I grabbed some Atabey and a Davidoff Late Hour. Was hoping for some Andalusian, Sharks or some Opus other than the Lost City they always carry.

Hey brother - the bounty is still out on an Opus BBMF Maduro! Unable to find them. Gents keep sweeping them up for crazy prices and then storing them away.

Still waiting on my guest key to your B&M locker rental! You oughta share a picture or two of that Fort Knox!

IMG_5997.jpeg

I wanted that stick so bad when I read about it...and then they went ultra limited. I was, very sad.

But hey, vapes are apparently not a health risk!

The whole ordinance is harsh. Sorry to hear this.

I used to be vocal about how I thought people who vaped were unhygienic, and then I found out the super nice chick from marketing who's super anxious vaped. So I started shutting up.

Back