10 Navy SEAL’s being discharged for drug use

Heavy use of hair care products can cause false positives.....8-)

But, seriously, this is a good thing.

“We’re going to test on the road,” Sands said in the video.
“We’re going to test on deployment. If you do drugs, if you decide to be that selfish individual, which I don’t think anyone’s going to do after today, I believe that, then you will be caught.”

Illegal drugs don't discriminate...they cross all boundaries and no specific group is immune from them!

I like to see when people police their houses and hold people accountable....

Overdue.
Sad to see as others now have to pick up the slack (ST2 is now missing a SEAL Platoon).
These "former SEALs" may not have the opportunity to contract with a reputable company as the loss of clearance reduces your job opportunities.
NSW IS doing them a favor by going the admin route vice the legal route.

A live look at the NSW quarterdeck.

johnlundstablehorsecroppedblendimagespaid.png

Most of them were coke, not meth... but this loss cut a lot deeper than just personnel. A lot of the guys that popped positive just finished a training rotation, too. So not only did the personnel get cut, but a lot of the recent SQT grads that checked in didn't get any slots in the schools that those guys filled. So the guys left in the two platoons that were most affected have nothing more than SQT and comms school under their belts.

I remember we had an NSWC-wide drug test twice that popped some positive results while I was there. It's a shame seeing that shit.

Most of them were coke, not meth... but this loss cut a lot deeper than just personnel. A lot of the guys that popped positive just finished a training rotation, too. So not only did the personnel get cut, but a lot of the recent SQT grads that checked in didn't get any slots in the schools that those guys filled. So the guys left in the two platoons that were most affected have nothing more than SQT and comms school under their belts.

I remember we had an NSWC-wide drug test twice that popped some positive results while I was there. It's a shame seeing that shit.

You know this how? And by knowing I mean direct, personal knowledge.

I'm close friends and prior classmates with the guys that got shafted out of their schools because of those selfish individuals, and they're now stuck in prodev of workup without schooling slots for anything more than comms. We were slated for the EC team that was most heavily affected. Close enough that I could give you the numbers and op readiness of the platoons affected, names of the members that popped and the names of the ones that got fucked.

I'm close friends and prior classmates with the guys that got shafted out of their schools because of those selfish individuals, and they're now stuck in prodev of workup without schooling slots for anything more than comms. We were slated for the EC team that was most heavily affected. Close enough that I could give you the numbers and op readiness of the platoons affected, names of the members that popped and the names of the ones that got fucked.
Well, let's not do anything *like that because that's an egregious violation of OPSEC and PERSEC.

Have you checked out the vetting tab at the top of the screen?

Well, let's not do anything *like that because that's an egregious violation of OPSEC and PERSEC.

Have you checked out the vetting tab at the top of the screen?
Of course, which is why I did not do that in accordance with the good ole "Uncle Sam's OPSEC NKO". Moderator wanted to know how I know, so I responded without dropping any PII, just that I know them. I'll look into it though.

Of course, which is why I did not do that in accordance with the good ole "Uncle Sam's OPSEC NKO". Moderator wanted to know how I know, so I responded without dropping any PII, just that I know them. I'll look into it though.
Tracking all that. Thanks for your professionalism.

Please check into getting vetted- when your tag says "Unverified", that communicates the need for further questioning of claims, relationships, and statements by some of the other members here. Lots of people "know" people and "know things" on the internet. No spears thrown.

Vetting is part of the culture in every SOF, and that's no different here. Not a directive, just some perspective.

Back