12 co pennant. ( probably Us Rangers Vietnam)

If you do a web search for: Kham Duc revisited-MACVSOG you will find a mention of the 12th Mike Strike Force. I tried to post the link but it wouldn't let me. It is a long article but good history of a part of the Vietnam war. Also if you go to: | The Australian War Memorial you will see some info on the 11th Mike Force that also gives you an idea of what Mike Force went through.

Last edited:
He was Special Forces. Maybe also a Ranger. Your Grandfather was or is a Bad Ass regardless. Very cool since my Father is also a Vietnam veteran. I love the history.
Thank you for your response. However, I have to correct it. This is not my grandfather but my friend. I decided to help him "solve this mystery". Thanks again for your help.

If you do a web search for: Kham Duc revisited-MACVSOG you will find a mention of the 12th Mike Strike Force. I tried to post the link but it wouldn't let me. It is a long article but good history of a part of the Vietnam war. Also if you go to: | The Australian War Memorial you will see some info on the 11th Mike Force that also gives you an idea of what Mike Force went through.
Thank you very much Sir.

Back