160th Contacts.

Clintu88

Unverified
Night Stalkers past and present...I have been approved for assignment to the regiment. I am currently in Ft. Hood and will report next fall. I'm looking for a contact to touch base with to cover some basic things before I head to EGP...any infomation at all would be helpful. Thanks in advanced guys.

I'm not near Hood and I had to suffer through OGP, not EGP. But I would say that there is no secret to success. Basic Army stuff. Just show up and be the best Soldier you can. Good luck and enjoy the ride.

If you don't recieve any more info before you go to PCS contact the SORB recruiters again. If that doesn't work shoot me a PM and ill try to get you hooked up.

At the very minimum follow the PT and Ruck improvement guidance posted on the SORB site and memorize the creed along with as much unit history you can.

Good luck!

I will stay on the lookout for some information until my PCS. But I really appreciate the information.
I've seen the PT improvement page on their site so I will definitely make sure that I'm on top of that along with the creed. Thank you again for your help.

Back