American Airlines mechanic 'sabotaged a plane by stopping the automatic piloting system....to get overtime

Ooh-Rah

Semper-Fi
I was thinking...that type of headline keeps me concerned about flying more than terrorism does....til I got to this part....

"Abdul-Majeed Marouf Ahmed Alani is claimed to have glued foam inside a tube that would disable navigation systems in an aircraft at Miami International Airport, in Florida."

Ugh.

Go ahead and claim it was an overtime dispute...

American Airlines mechanic accused of sabotaging a Florida plane

Read this at the airport this morning. 😊

I didn't need another reason to never fly AA again, but here it is.

some of the crazy shit the mechs have been doing, I have no doubt it was an OT stunt. They have had slow downs on the simplest things....like a missing crash axe when the aircraft comes from the hanger....

Flying and I fell out when my health took a crap. With all the people making statements by mass murder. I have two words... fuck flying. Do not care if I were between a nymphos’ tits. Been up and come down more than I care to remember.
Damn shame that hate is so prevalent you cannot trust anyone in the service s sector. At least in the areas that can have a great loss of life. Should someone bent on violence decide to take out a group of innocents. Just my .02

Back