Apple AirPods- Any reviews?

Ooh-Rah

Semper-Fi
I seem to wear out my bluetooths after about a year or so. Anyone here use the AirPods on a regular basis?

What say you?

I honestly don't know anyone that owns a set. Since I can't wear ear buds of any kind (the shape of my ears makes it a waste of money and effort), I never looked into them. Seems to me like they cost a lot of money, and can get lost rather easily.

Maybe that's why none of my Apple friends own a pair?

I picked up a set around noon and went straight to the gym. Solid sound and shockingly intuitive. Not sure if I will use them when riding my bike, but so far am very satisfied.

Do you feel like you could lose one if you ran?
Yes, same with biking. Similar to Apple’s regular ear-buds, they get lose in my ear as soon as I begin to sweat.

I used them in the gym this morning and they were fine, but I don’t think they’d stay in place on a run or bide ride. Thinking I’ll keep using my Beats for those tasks.

4 day review....how did I go without them? I’ll never know. Freaking fantastic.

Weird, I’m finding that even when I ‘feel’ like they are getting lose, they are not actually lose. Will do a few test runs on the stationary bike, but might try them out biking for real after all.

e9209b93-8d8a-4d0a-8429-948e8548901f.jpg

I've owned mine for about 3 months now. I love them and use them daily. I have had no trouble with them staying in while running, but that is just my ears. Your mileage may vary.

Back