Not Work Safe DIG THROUGH THE DITCHES AND BURN THROUGH THE WITCHES

Status
Not open for further replies.

AWP

SOF Support
CAN YOU FEEL THE BERN?!?!?!?! WAS IT SALEM OR NEW HAMPSHIRE BECAUSE "SOMEONE" GOT LIT THE FUCK UP!!!!!!!! THIS IS MONDAY, THE GREATEST DAY OF EVER!!!!!!!!!! TIME TO SEE IF YOUR GENITALS DROPPED AND REJECT THE MISERY OF THE OTHER SIX DAYS, UNLESS YOU'RE A WOMAN BECAUSE IF YOUR GENITALS DROPPED YOU NEED TO SEE A DOCTOR IMMEDIATELY!!!!!!!!!!! SIGNS AND SYMPTOMS OF HATING MONDAY INCLUDE:

BEING A PUSSY
VOTING DEMOCRAT
DRINKING ANYTHING LABELED "BUDWEISER", "COORS", OR "CORONA"
BEING A DEAD LAY
SUPPORTING PAKISTAN
MOLESTING CHILDREN
HATING PUPPIES OR KITTENS
POOR FASHION SENSE
BAD TATTOOS
READING DANIELLE STEELE
EMBRACING THE UN

IF YOU OR A LOVED ONE EXPERIENCE THESE SYMPTOMS EITHER GROW A SPINE OR CONSULT SMITH AND WESSON TODAY!!!!!!!

AIRPOWER!!!!!!!!!!! BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO OTHER FOREIGN POLICY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MONDAY, THE CAKE FOR YOUR INNER FAT KID!!!!!!!!

Pressing the butterfly, his knuckles turned white with desire.
The rounds from his Mark 19 exploding on the highway like like CAS from upon high.
True Death.
Over 9000 shaft horsepower of maximum performance, piercing the night.
This is our monday.

Psychotic haiku on a MONDAY!!! today just keeps getting better than a stellar MONDAY!!! by the minute... MORE AWESOMENESS WILL FOLLOW!!! I am sure.

The rest of the week DOES hate puppies compared to Monday.

For purposes of brevity, though, I'll pick on Tuesday this time. Eat a bag of bell bottom dicks, Tuesday.

Deserving of extra likes for the Rob Zombie reference in the title. Nothing kicks of a Monday like a little Rob Zombie.

DID THIS JUST HAPPEN?!?!?!?! YOU APPROVE OF A MONDAY THREAD?!?!!?!?!!? I GUESS THIS MEANS DONALD TRUMP CAN COUNT ON YOUR SUPPORT!!!!!!!!!!

MONDAY: IT CURES FLAWED POLITICAL BELIEFS!!!!!!!
Whoa whoa! Cool your jets turbo. I said that I approve of the Monday thread. My hatred of Mondays still stands, regardless of how good its devotional threads are.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

@x SF med WAS POUTING CAUSE @racing_kitty KITTY LOCKED THE MONDAY THREAD LAST WEEK...

THIS WEEK THEY ARE POINTING FINGERS AT EACH OTHER, "I ASSUMED 'YOU' WERE GONNA DO IT!"

WELL LET ME LEARN YOU KIDS SOMETHING, "WHEN YOU 'ASSUME" YOU: "MAKE AN 'ASS' OUT OF 'U' AND 'ME'

WHEN YOU DO WHAT YOU ALWAYS DID...YOU'LL GET WHAT YOU ALWAYS GOT!

I FEEL SO POWERFUL RIGHT NOW, LIKE I CAN DO ANYTHING...ANYONE WANNA GO DO A PFT!?! I'LL SMOKE YOUR ASS ON THE PULL UPS! (as long as my kips count! - All those mother fucking dudes that could not do a real pull up pulling 300 PFT's cause they could kip back then...yeah, I'm butt-hurt!)

SINCE THE INCEPTION OF THIS THREAD I HAVE BEEN PRO-MONDAY, AND WHILE TEMPTING TO CARPET BOMB THE WEEK WITH ANTI MONDAY RHETORIC, (sorry @Deathy McDeath ) , THE LESSON'S OF MY BELOVED CORPS ABOUT INTEGRITY (what you do when no one else is watching (pay attention Navy!)) PREVENTS ME FROM CAUSING ANY REAL DAMAGE, AND INSTEAD MAKE THE SIMPLE OBSERVATION -

ONLY 5 MORE DAYS TIL THE NEXT MONDAY!!!

Maybe locking the Monday threads is a bad idea....assuming follow on posts are as good as the above.

@Ooh-Rah
No, I actually had to work... and missed the deadline, the default close passed by both Sister Mary Hellfire and myself thus landing on the OP.

So... go get the arm you broke patting yourself on the back set and casted properly, AND your integrity took a hit by going all self important.

I'm on reverse cycle so there is no Monday or Tuesday or any other day now. I'm on Rust Cohle status- time is a flat circle of aircraft FAMs and missed fast ropes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back