Dobbs defense

Mindbender

Verified SOF
I have been fortunate enough to be present for some torture testing on the Dobbs silencers. I was able to have a conversation on my cell five feet away from a full auto AR mag dump through a Dobbs silencer.

5.56 does break the sound barrier but the firearm is hearing safe. For those of us with hearing damage, that is amazing.

I was able to have a normal conversation standing over a shooter with a Ruger gunsight .308 with a Dobbs ARC 30 and the .300 Blackout is absolutely silent.

These guys build an outstanding product.

Dobbs Defense – Dobbs Defense – Firearms Machining Services

They are about to roll out an online store making interstate transactions easier.

Anything that makes acquisition of suppressors easier and less expensive is a good thing. It's a bit of a hassle here in Florida, not to mention the $200 for BATFE

Just got back from Dobbs Defense today. Bryan is an awesome guy and makes a quality product. He did my paperwork, fingerprinting, photo, and engraving for my newest soon to be SBR at a very reasonable price. Can't go wrong with Dobbs defense.

IMG_3574.JPG IMG_3575.JPG

LOL, Did we tell that story on here? I can never remember. We must have though.

We actually ate lunch at The Governors Gun Club yesterday and that is the coolest place ever. Guns, shooting range, and a bar. What's not to like?

Governors Gun Club & Shooting Range

Oh yes, and it was a classic thread, my friend. :wall:

The Governors Club. What a great idea.

Back