Easier to pass SFQT in National Guard or Army?

Solid Snake

Unverified
It's to my understanding that the SFQT is based out if the Army needs you in that MOS or not. So my question is, considering how National Guard is state wide, would it be easier to recieve that green beret because I would be joining the state vs joining federal?

Apologies if I sound like a dip shit
Thanks

My apologies if I made it sound like I was asking whether or not I had to work hard. Im fully willing and capable of putting in the work to achieve that. What I was asking was whether the guard or the army was more accepting of candidates who pass training.
Thanks for responding

My apologies if I made it sound like I was asking whether or not I had to work hard. Im fully willing and capable of putting in the work to achieve that. What I was asking was whether the guard or the army was more accepting of candidates who pass training.
Thanks for responding

The National Guard is still the Army; usually we'd make that comparison as guard/reserves versus active duty.

For clarification; who are you talking about when you say "guard or army"; the guys on the teams, the units, the components themselves?
Might be important to provide that distinction if you want your question answered.

My apologies if I made it sound like I was asking whether or not I had to work hard. I'm fully willing and capable of putting in the work to achieve that. What I was asking was whether the guard or the army was more accepting of candidates who pass training.
Thanks for responding

As many others have commented, I am a little confused about what exactly you are asking. That being said, right now the active Army is hurting on guys. If you have the required credentials (whatever they currently are; 110GT, APFT score, rank, etc) there should be very little resistance from the SOF side getting you an SFAS date. If you pass that, your unit and branch will work out when to let you attend the Q. I am not too spun up on Guard stuff, so I will leave that for someone else to touch on. The bottom line, if you have the minimum requirements and can pass selection, you are going to the Q.

Back