Enlistment Options

Well, Option 40 just wasn't in the cards for me gents. I signed a 3 year contract as an 11b to Fort Campbell and will be volunteering from there when I'm able.
Show up, volunteer for Ranger school ASAP, spend whatever amount of time you need to at school and get your tab. Get back, drop that RASP packet. You can be here within 12 months of showing up at campbell.

Show up, volunteer for Ranger school ASAP, spend whatever amount of time you need to at school and get your tab. Get back, drop that RASP packet. You can be here within 12 months of showing up at campbell.
Roger DasBoot, do you know if volunteering for Regiment is the same as volunteering for SFAS, in that my unit cannot deny me from attending?

Out of curiosity, are you saying you were unable to volunteer at the end of OSUT?

Roger DasBoot, do you know if volunteering for Regiment is the same as volunteering for SFAS, in that my unit cannot deny me from attending?

Precious reply was mean't yo ou AKGuy:

Out of curiosity, are you saying you were unable to volunteer at the end of OSUT?

Back