Everyone still here!?!

2jb4tt.jpg

I was at a restaurant eating lunch when it went off in my area. It was a blast to watch everyone sit there with the expression of sheer panic on their sheepish faces. I actually laughed out loud at them with my crazy laugh while my wife watched and wondered why I thought it was so funny.

So, I took pops to eye doc appt earlier. He's getting ready for the needle to the eye when the phones all start going off. Young girl, a Latina was taking care of pop, waiting for doc is like, what's this mean?

I say, oh fuck! It's a FEMA alert. We are being invaded. Her jaw dropped, her eyes bulged and she turned pale.

My pop called me a jerk off, doc was laughing and I told her to read the alert. She was not amused. I laughed to the point of not being able to make sounds.

They trialed this system a while back here but I think my phone is too old. To be honest, I'd like to think I'd notice the mag 8+ earthquake the government is trying to tell has happened...

So, I took pops to eye doc appt earlier. He's getting ready for the needle to the eye when the phones all start going off. Young girl, a Latina was taking care of pop, waiting for doc is like, what's this mean?

I say, oh fuck! It's a FEMA alert. We are being invaded. Her jaw dropped, her eyes bulged and she turned pale.

My pop called me a jerk off, doc was laughing and I told her to read the alert. She was not amused. I laughed to the point of not being able to make sounds.

#retarddouchenozzleinextremis
#funnyashell

My phone was in phone jail during the day, but I dont think I got an alert either...........

Back