Ex Royal New Zealand Navy

steveoves

Unverified
Hi my name is Stephen, I was in the Royal New Zealand Navy for 16 years. I joined at the beginning of 1996 and left as a Petty Officer Marine Technician in 2012. I am still in the navy reserves but work full time as a Third Engineer on a vessel called the Pacific Runner which is an anchor handler that supports the offshore oil and gas industry off the coast of Taranaki in New Zealand.
I was a marine engineer by trade but one off my sub specializations was diving, I was a Defence Diver. I served all around Asia and was deployed operational in the Persian Gulf.

Thanks guys, I had a really great Anzac day yesterday. It was a chance to catch up with fellow service members both serving and ex and pay my respects to those brave service men and women who made the ultimate sacrifice.

Welcome and best of success to you!

If you have not done so yet, please be sure to read the thread titled, "A Protocol Primer for ShadowSpear" at the top of the Introductions Forum.

Welcome and best of success to you!

If you have not done so yet, please be sure to read the thread titled, "A Protocol Primer for ShadowSpear" at the top of the Introductions Forum.
Done thank you, I am going away to sea for 4 weeks from today but after that I will be getting my service documents together so I can become a verified member.

Back