Fake Kidnapping Thread

Marauder06

Intel Enabler
Verified SOF
California mom Sherri Papini charged with faking 2016 kidnapping

A married California mom whose disappearance triggered a multi-state search and a national media blitz has been charged with lying about her own kidnapping, to hang out with an ex-boyfriend, authorities said.

Sherri Papini, 39, of Redding, California, vanished Nov. 2, 2016, purportedly while on a jog. She turned up 22 days later bound, beaten and with a brand on her shoulder 150 miles from her home in Yolo County, California, claiming she had been abducted and held at gunpoint by two Hispanic women.

She beat herself up and branded herself as part of faking a kidnapping to get laid by a former boyfriend? I mean, way to commit, I guess.

California mom Sherri Papini charged with faking 2016 kidnapping

She beat herself up and branded herself as part of faking a kidnapping to get laid by a former boyfriend? I mean, way to commit, I guess.
I'm glad to see they're nailing her to the wall.

Papini also filed for $30k worth of payments from the state Crime Victims Assistance Fund over 5 years (meant to provide financial assistance to victims of Violent Crime) and received it; engaged in mail fraud likely because she used the USPS to file for the reimbursements; and was specifically told that it's a crime to file a false police report and make false statements to a Federal Agent.

Human excrement.

What gets me is Papini was a total waste of time and resources that could have been used elsewhere, she knew it, and it was her repeated choice.

She had so many opportunities to do the right thing-- and yet each time chose to do the exact opposite. You can't fix stupid.

Mail fraud can carry a 20 year sentence, and false statements is 5 years. So that's good

She should be caned in the public square until she can't stand under her own power.

Next....

Back