First female infantry SgtMaj USMC 1/4

I think esteemed colleague @AWP pointed it out, how does one write so poorly who has had that much higher education? I mean,grad school is ALL about writing. If someone else did it, they need to be fired.
It is possible that someone else did the bio. However, my experience is that people in those kinds of positions tend to do their own... **or** they have people who can actually write do it for them.

Regardless of whether she wrote it or not, I think it's safe to assume that she at least read it once after it was published. And that's bad, too.

Crazy Eyes Meme GIF by MOODMAN

Well stated.

However, I opine that recent policies and regulation are overly-influenced by emotions and (political) opinions, to the detriment of the overall force.
Thank you, sir. I was looking for a way to express this without sounding like the old, washed up and disgruntled NCO that I am.

I always tell my cadet son that although I disagree with the direction the Army is going, its also not my Army anymore. I knew when it was time to go.

Thank you, sir. I was looking for a way to express this without sounding like the old, washed up and disgruntled NCO that I am.

I always tell my cadet son that although I disagree with the direction the Army is going, its also not my Army anymore. I knew when it was time to go.
That's why I left when I did.

Well stated.

However, I opine that recent policies and regulation are overly-influenced by emotions and (political) opinions, to the detriment of the overall force.
It is an interesting time to be in uniform. I keep my powder dry and my compass pointed north. This stuff will all buff out once we hit the next war.

Back