FS: Mayflower APC, Chest Rigs, HSGI Chest Rig, CamelBak 3 day pack

pm410

Verified Military
Hey guys, cleaning out my locker, have the below listed stuff for sale. Just shoot me a pm if you're interested. If you're in the Baltimore/DC area we can meet.

Camelbak Motherlode Discontinued

Used, in great condition. Slight discoloration on front Velcro where a nametape was. Besides that pack is in perfect shape. Coyote $75

camelbak1.jpg
camelbak2.jpg

Mayflower UW GEN V Split Front Chest Rig w/ ATS Hydration Carrier

New, never used. Includes an ATS hydration carrier as well as the pockets that initially came with it. Coyote $200

mayflowersplit1.jpg
mayflowersplit2.jpg

Mayflower APC w/ Mayflower UW Chest Rig Gen IV and Mayflower Assault Back Panel Type 2HW

This was used once for the range, approximately 45 minutes. Shows no wear, and the back panel has never been fielded. I also have to shoulder straps for the Chest Rig included if you’d like to detach it. MSRP for the entire set is $620. Coyote. Selling for $400.

mayflowerapc1.jpg
mayflowerAPC2.jpg

HSGI Warlord V2 Chest Rig w/ ATS Hydration Carrier

Lightly used, shows no wear. Comes with hydration bladder that attaches to the rig. Padded shoulder straps included. Coyote. $145

hsgiwarlord.jpg

OBO and trade offers accepted. Shipping can be calculated once you give me a location. I have an ebay account if you’d like to validate a transaction through there. Paypal only. I will keep this up here for a few days before I post them all onto Ebay.

Back