G&R's November Rain' Is The Oldest Song With A Billion YouTube Views

Ooh-Rah

Semper-Fi
A billion views - that is pretty damn impressive.

Man the 90's was a great time to be alive for good Rock/Roll.

So much energy and emotion in this video. It took me years to notice the mirror by here face in the coffin to communicate that she shot herself. Never cracks a smile throughout the wedding...just an amazing piece of work.

That's awesome that you posted that. About 100 of those views are from me, my favorite song EVER!

I did a search on most watched YT videos last week out of boredom. 4 are Taylor Swift and Katy Pery, one is Gangnam Style....

Not going to knock TS, I'll listen in the car :sneaky: but I'm on the old miserable 30's kick, stuck in the 90's and wishing there was some real music once again.

So much energy and emotion in this video. It took me years to notice the mirror by here face in the coffin to communicate that she shot herself. Never cracks a smile throughout the wedding...just an amazing piece of work.

I never understood the reflective thing in the coffin. Looked like a piece of stainless steel down the middle of her face. Notice she is not happy to get married, then Axl is playing piano for another chick. Man, what a video. Use Your Illusion had a several real good ones.

Back