Grad school

Devildoc

Verified Military
I am not the brightest guy in the room, but neither am I the dullest (BA, BSN, grad school). I am back in grad school and I have to say that now that I am on the downhill side of my 40s (almost 48), man, this is so much harder, especially the bullshit theory classes. And I am not sure the technology is making things easier.

Rant over, back to the books....

I am not the brightest guy in the room, but neither am I the dullest (BA, BSN, grad school). I am back in grad school and I have to say that now that I am on the downhill side of my 40s (almost 48), man, this is so much harder, especially the bullshit theory classes. And I am not sure the technology is making things easier.

Rock on. Keep at it. Everything evolves.

Not what I wanted to hear since I start in January. I'm sure once it starts I'll be wondering what the hell I was thinking going for a one year MBA program. :wall::wall:

Back