Hanna (film)

Ooh-Rah

Semper-Fi
Have you guys watched this yet? Sitting here smoking ribs for the inlaws and on my 5th or 6th viewing of this flick, highly under-rated. She would kick the shit out of that chick from Hunger games.

If you have seen it, this link contains some cool trivia about the film: Mindhole Blowers: 20 Facts About <i>Hanna</i> That Might Just Miss Your Heart

One of my favorite quotes:
Woman: "Hanna, what did you mom die of?"
Hanna: "Three bullets"

Last edited:
I first heard of the movie because it was scored by The Chemical Brothers (a UK techno/ house duo). Great movie and worth a watch.

Saoirse Ronan is a phenomenal actress, and she is able to convey emotion so seamlessly in her films that you never even question whether or not her character is real (during the span of the film); her performance is that genuine and captivating.

Shameless plug: Go see 'Brooklyn' when you get the chance. Very touching 50's era Irish immigration tale, and Ronan does an outstanding job along with the other cast.

I saw Hanna in the theaters. Hanna is a wonderful film to watch both for action/thriller/what-if appeal and for a offbeat cinematic action experience. There is a huge coming-of-age/rite of passage theme to the film, along with great musical scores by the Chemical Brothers.

I am usually reluctant to recommend films of this type that I like because they often don't resonate with many people, but given the responses so far I'll be candid and recommend giving it a watch!

Back