Happy Fathers Day

So far so good, had a great breakfast made by the wife and midget. Then spent the morning at the beach. Had some curry wurst and greasy poutine for lunch. It's now nap time. And with any luck, I'll practice my baby making skills later; even if it's by myself. 

So Happy Father's day to all you badasses that procreated. Even those that don't know yet, those crazy bitches always find you. :thumbsup::-/:p

Even those that don't know yet, those crazy bitches always find you. :thumbsup::-/:p

My last crazy ex incident involved her conducting a movement to contact with a slap to yours truly, then the accompanying current BF got a pre-emptive hasty strike to the chin and went down, then all of us were kicked out of the bar with her trying to "cut" me with a Blockbuster video card.

Yeah, a Blockbuster card. It was a while ago.

And this was just a Pregancy Scare variety ex and not an actual baby mama. So take note, seed spreaders. :ninja::wall:

My last crazy ex incident involved her conducting a movement to contact with a slap to yours truly, then the accompanying current BF got a pre-emptive hasty strike to the chin and went down, then all of us were kicked out of the bar with her trying to "cut" me with a Blockbuster video card.

Yeah, a Blockbuster card. It was a while ago.

And this was just a Pregancy Scare variety ex and not an actual baby mama. So take note, seed spreaders. :ninja::wall:

I had a reoccurring crazy "toy" that I thought I was just running into randomly over the years while I was still in. Then the last time, she asked me if I moved away; cause her mother said she hadn't seen my car around town in a while. :-/:-x:ninja::-o I know she had a midget around and thank fuck it wasn't mine. :thumbsup:

Back